Register | Log in

Electric-RC-Helicopter.com's Homepage
AlbumAlbum  | FAQ | Search | Memberlist

A real deal if I may be so bold...

Custom Search
Electric Rc Helicopter Forum Index -> Electric RC Helicopters General Discussion

Advertisements

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tom Lauten
Extreme 3D
Extreme 3D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:25 pm
PostPost subject: A real deal if I may be so bold...

Hello,
I am located in Scotland in the UK and I am looking for a Honey Bee V2 (s) for a project. Must be in good working order.

I am into simple semi-scale birds, ideally in fixed pitch. I like to fly low and slow with a realistic style if I can.

To this end I am willing to trade my Blade 400 set up along with a big fist full of spares. I don't go for 3D stuff so this model is surplus to my requirements. It works well but has a minor tail twitch which I'm sure is an adjustment thing. I have never crashed the heli. It has a full metal head plus original parts and many other upgraded bits. There are 3 batteries but they haven't been charged in some time so I'm not sure how good they are. It is fitted with an Orange RX so is ready to bind to a DX6i or similar Spektrum TX.

If you have a Honey Bee V2 (or more than one or with extras) and would like a VERY good swap please get in touch with me. I also have a Helitote bag which I might be persuaded to include if the deal is right.

This is a genuine offer and I'd appreciate genuine offers in return. I'm not looking to sell or split this bundle, this is for a straight forward trade...whatcha got?

Tom Lauten

tomlauten@gmail.com

Electric Rc Helicopter Forum Index -> Electric RC Helicopters General Discussion All times are GMT + 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: