Electric Rc Helicopter Forum Index -> Belt CP

Advertisements

View previous topic :: View next topic  
roman71
Charging
Charging

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:07 am
PostPost subject: belt cp

Hi there i have a belt cp for about a year. crashed some weeks ago fixet and now this thing dont work right. when the stick is move up motor runs swach plate move down no up. i reverse it on the control and when stick is move it up motor dont runs but when coming back down motor runs swach plate move up. took it to a r/c shop no clue any help plaese.
vrthai
Extreme 3D
Extreme 3D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:17 pm
PostPost subject: Re: belt cp

roman71 wrote:
Hi there i have a belt cp for about a year. crashed some weeks ago fixet and now this thing dont work right. when the stick is move up motor runs swach plate move down no up. i reverse it on the control and when stick is move it up motor dont runs but when coming back down motor runs swach plate move up. took it to a r/c shop no clue any help plaese.

I'm really not sure about this but it looks like somehow after the crash your transmitter or heli or somewhere the pitch / throttle curve got mixed up. It looks like it's reversed or something.

I've never heard of this kind of thing happening after a crash. Could be that the receiver is messed up.

Maybe you might want to try resetting the curve on the transmitter.. But I really don't see how the curve could be messed up after a crash since the transmitter is in your hand all the time...

Shocked

Well this is really baffling.. Maybe someone else here can give it a go...
ozidingo
Charging
Charging

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:16 pm
PostPost subject:

From my experience:

I'd say you either find a respectable shop that can;
A: set up your heli properly and,
B: also teach you how to set it up,

Otherwise you'll have to learn the hard way like I did! There are plenty of articles & forums around the net that are packed with all the info you need to get the Belt CP flying right.. including the weird scenario you have described.. Electronics are sometimes a bit bizarre!

It took me around 5 crashes with a so-called "RTF" Belt V1 to realize that it's better if you learn how to set up the heli yourself.. that's 5 crashes worth of parts i could have saved & should now have in my spares kit!

Don't bother with upgrades or mods until you can both set up your heli & "fly the basics" confidently. (i.e: nose-in, side-in hovering, basic recovery etc)

Take the time to do a bit of research on th e web & I'm sure you'll find what you need. Patience goes a long way with RC Helis.. but it definitely pays off!
Electric Rc Helicopter Forum Index -> Belt CP All times are GMT + 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: