Register | Log in

Electric-RC-Helicopter.com's Homepage
AlbumAlbum  | FAQ | Search | Memberlist

HAUSLER 450V3 PRO TORQUE TUBE VERSION

Custom Search
Electric Rc Helicopter Forum Index -> Electric RC Helicopters General Discussion

Advertisements

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DANIMAL72371
Charging
Charging

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:07 am
PostPost subject: HAUSLER 450V3 PRO TORQUE TUBE VERSION

REPLACED ALL STOCK HAUSLER MAIN HEAD PARTS AND TAIL ROTOR PARTS WITH ALIGN ALUMINUM IN BLACK . LEVELED SWASH . 90 DEGREE ON SERVO ARMS. GOT TRAINING GEAR. READY TO ATTEMPT TO HOVER. I HAVE A ALIGN DIGITAL PITCH GAUGE. I SET THE PITCH AT 0 DEGREES AT 0 THROTTLE . IS THIS CORRECT? OR ON THE THROTTLE STICK SHOULD PITCH ADJUSTMENT BE SET AT 50% THROTTLE AT 0 DEGREES . IT SEEMS SMOOTH AT 50% THROTTLE ON SPOOL UP. WANT TO KNOW IF LIFT OFF POINT WILL BE ABOVE 50% ? APPROXIMATELY WHAT PERCENT JUST WONDERING . CAN ANYONE HELP ALL SEEMS GOOD . WHAT CAN I USE TO ADJUST CENTER OF GRAVITY BATTERY IS AS FAR FORWARD AS IT CAN GO?? ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD HELP. THROTTLE CURVE 0-100 IN A STRAIGHT LINE FROM 0,25,50,75,100 IS THIS CORRECT 0R TO AGGRESSIVE TO HOVER ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED JUST WANT TO DO SPORT FLYING NOW
admiral
Extreme 3D
Extreme 3D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:50 pm
PostPost subject:

Hi DANIMAL72371,

Firstly welcome to the forum, pitch should be set at 0 degrees at 50% throttle this allows the helicopter to have negative pitch when in idle up mode. I use lead sinkers to balance up some of the scale models that tend to be tail heavy.

With your pitch set at zero along with you throttle you are probably going to bog the motor down by the time you get to 50% throttle, when you add more throttle things are going to get interesting to say the least, I suggest you set pitch to 0 degrees pitch at 50% throttle.

A straight curve will work but adding a bit of expo will make it easier to fly.

Cheers

Keith
tombo242
Admin
Admin

Location: Santo Estêvão, East Algarve, Portugal. Now 82, but still feels 22.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:19 am
PostPost subject:

Hi DANIMAL72371,

Good advise from Admiral there, couldn't put it much better.

Just one thing upper case (capitals) are used as shouting or to emphasise a particular word. A post in all uppers is very hard to read, do you think that you could follow our examples and use uppers ONLY when required? i.e. real names and start of sentences or for word emphasis. No offence meant just pointing things out.

Tom.
Burgess
Extreme 3D
Extreme 3D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:00 am
PostPost subject:

Hello DANIMAL72371 and welcome to the forum. How's things near the windy city?

Regarding the centre of gravity on your Hausler 450V3 Pro TT:
On a T-rex 450 with a 2200mAh 11.1v 3S1P LiPO and the canopy on, the CG is usually ok. I've just seen a Hausler 450V3 Pro TT on ebay, and the ESC and the receiver are zip-tied onto the outside of the frame. If yours is rigged like that, it might be advisable to explore the possibility of relocating the ESC inside the frame on the underside of the battery mount, see section Brushless speed controller installation (location 1) page 18 of the Aligh manual via the link below.

http://www.heliproz.com/images/Trex450ProManual.pdf

Burgess
Electric Rc Helicopter Forum Index -> Electric RC Helicopters General Discussion All times are GMT + 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: