Register | Log in

Electric-RC-Helicopter.com's Homepage
AlbumAlbum  | FAQ | Search | Memberlist

Looking for spares

Custom Search
Electric Rc Helicopter Forum Index -> Electric RC Helicopters General Discussion

Advertisements

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Burgess
Extreme 3D
Extreme 3D

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:27 pm
PostPost subject: Looking for spares

Just been perusing the very extensive range of parts available at the Internet Model Shop http://www.internetmodelshop.co.uk/index.html

Not everyone has moved on to flybarless helis so if you need any spares this would be worth a look.

Burgess
admiral
Extreme 3D
Extreme 3D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:29 am
PostPost subject:

Hi Burgess, In Australia it is getting hard to get Helicopter spares, most hobby shop mainly stock Model cars and some Drones the dedicated model Plane & Helicopters shops are few and far between even many of the distributors have gone under.

I recently bought a second hand KDS (non clone) and before a made an offer I checked to make sure spares were available in Australia they are but only through the distributors retail outlet, if he goes under I'll be in the same situation that I am with Align stuff have to bring it in from overseas.

The Internet Model Shop seems like it has some of the brands covered anyway.
Burgess
Extreme 3D
Extreme 3D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:03 am
PostPost subject:

Hi Keith,

I was looking for Walkera parts, mainly Dragonfly 36 and 60 parts, and discovered they now have a good selection of 37 and 39 parts, might just build a 37 and 39 as museum pieces to show the line of evolution.

Here's a link for Align parts
http://www.aligntrexstore.com/

Also have a look at gogo-rcshop on ebay.com, they're back to stocking heli parts again, clone T-rex rather than authentic Algin parts, also do Tarot parts which are nice quality parts.

Just looking at
https://www.align-trex.co.uk/

They now have servo circuit boards which I've never seen on sale before. Might try one to fix a dead servo

Burgess
admiral
Extreme 3D
Extreme 3D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:46 am
PostPost subject:

Thanks for the links, especially the servo circuit boards that will come in handy I have quite a few sick servos that may benefit from those. the problem I have with bring stuff in to Australia from the USA is the postage costs it can double the price of a servo, the UK is not quiet as bad though.

More recently I have changed to KST servos, they are a reasonable price have good build quality and are a bit faster than Align as well as they are very flexible with their operating voltage.
Electric Rc Helicopter Forum Index -> Electric RC Helicopters General Discussion All times are GMT + 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: