Register | Log in

Electric-RC-Helicopter.com's Homepage
AlbumAlbum  | FAQ | Search | Memberlist

looking to buy a belt cp please look and help!

Custom Search
Electric Rc Helicopter Forum Index -> Belt CP

Advertisements

View previous topic :: View next topic  
skidooinetec
Fully Charged
Fully Charged

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:51 am
PostPost subject: looking to buy a belt cp please look and help!

hey guys, My name is ryan. ive been flying r/c heli's for a year now and feel like i am ready to move up to a "real" heli. Ive been reading on thee forums for days trying to figure out what would be the best heli for me. I was looking at the esky belt cp, some say thats a "cheap" plastic heli and easy to break. i was also looking the the carbon fiber e-razor 450, and some say thats a problem child. So i was wondering what you guys think is the best begginer-intermediate heli. i was looking to spend 200-300$ any suggestions and where to buy (x-heli is sold out of almost everything) would be apreciated.. thank you guys
elepanda
Hover Master
Hover Master

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:58 pm
PostPost subject:

One of the best places to get great (and sometimes GREAT) deals on heli is eBay... I think you should give it a try.

Always be mindful of the seller's rating though. Anything less than 97% is a no no.
sbobby
Extreme 3D
Extreme 3D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:18 pm
PostPost subject:

I have Esky belt CP V2. The main gear is very easy to strip. I can say that it strip every time you crash.
I think you would be better off to get a Trex 450 clone and build youself. The advantage in getting a ESKY is it is ready to fly. But it is not as stable as Trex clone. Esky parts are more expensive than Trex clone.
platinum
Extreme 3D
Extreme 3D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:00 pm
PostPost subject:

sbobby wrote:
I have Esky belt CP V2. The main gear is very easy to strip. I can say that it strip every time you crash.
I think you would be better off to get a Trex 450 clone and build youself. The advantage in getting a ESKY is it is ready to fly. But it is not as stable as Trex clone. Esky parts are more expensive than Trex clone.

Like.. sbobby said.
Ready to be intermediate...get Trex 450 clone. Every heli had problem.
During practice period use the cheap clone spare parts, when you can handle it more good then using genuine/upgrade parts. Then you will get the standard heli to fly.

I have Famous 450 pro.

platinum
nick_onelove
Extreme 3D
Extreme 3D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:12 am
PostPost subject:

I have the Belt-CP X and V2, the X is marginally better, but really they are both pretty terrible helis. As others have mentioned the gear strips if you look at it cock-eyed and the hard-starting ESC and poor gyro/tail-servo combo doesn't help matters.

If you don't want to have to build your own Trex or Trex clone, I highly recommend the Blade 450 3D. It's completely RTF and the quality is infinitely higher than the Belt-CP. It also comes with a great, computerized transmitter, the DX6i, which you will need in the future regardless.

Either way, best of luck! Keep us posted!
jackie123
Charging
Charging

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:10 pm
PostPost subject: As

As your one-stop online store, we supply thousands of high-quality rc helicopters,rc airplanes, and more, all at exceptional prices, and with Cheapest Shipping Fee! Experience professional service and buy high quality made-in-China RC today.
pjdog
Extreme 3D
Extreme 3D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:24 pm
PostPost subject:

jackie123 is spam. Why do you guys always screw up a good forum??

skidooinetec (Ryan):

All of us have an opinion about these wonderful RC toys.

In my case it's a E-Flite helicopter. My first real RC helicopter was a B-400. They are out of date now but they were great. I still have it. Parts are always available from Horizon Hobby. Now they (E-Flite) has the B450 I believe it's call and they have a B550 to 500. I found the most important thing was repair parts and the availability of those parts. Horizon Hobby has always had what I needed and they have a super tech site where you can call for help. They have bailed me out many times.

Just my two cents worth. Good luck with you search for what you want.

jack
Electric Rc Helicopter Forum Index -> Belt CP All times are GMT + 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: