Register | Log in

Electric-RC-Helicopter.com's Homepage
AlbumAlbum  | FAQ | Search | Memberlist

New Quad

Custom Search
Electric Rc Helicopter Forum Index -> Electric RC Helicopters General Discussion

Advertisements

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Murryb
Hover Master
Hover Master

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:09 am
PostPost subject: New Quad

Hi to all. I got a aerosky c6 quad for Christmas. And having trouble, when I use the multiwii gui to setup the aux switch. I have a dx6i the flap/gyro is for altitude hold the gear is for auto leveling. I have 2 mixes in the radio mix 1 and mix2 one on gear one on flaps. every time I turn auto leveling on the Quad goes nuts. Do you guys think there could be a conflict between the GUI and the radio?

Murryb
tombo242
Admin
Admin

Location: Santo Estêvão, East Algarve, Portugal. Now 82, but still feels 22.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:14 am
PostPost subject:

I could be wrong here Murryb, but I never have any mixes on my DX6i and Quads. Mind you, the only quads I fly with the DX6i are the ones that I have built myself.
You don't enlarge enough on the nature of these mixes - might be helpful if you could. I feel that there should be no mix on the Gear/Flaps at all.

Hoping we can sort this out,

Tom.
Murryb
Hover Master
Hover Master

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:43 am
PostPost subject:

The manual said put altitude hold on 2 way switch and heading hold on 3 way switch, with the dx6i you can't do that so a guy I know tried to make some mixes. And it is not working out. I can make altitude hold work but not auto leveling.

Murryb
tombo242
Admin
Admin

Location: Santo Estêvão, East Algarve, Portugal. Now 82, but still feels 22.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:23 pm
PostPost subject:

Well I agree Murry, there are no 3 way toggles on the DX6i.

I have no mix at all set for my 450 Quad. However, I find my (Auto) self levelling works fine when connected to the Gear switch (Chnl 5).

I use chnl 6 (Flaps) for servo adjustment on divers mechanical functions. (i.e. Wasp killer/fruit tree Spray can, camera angle etc.) I do see the problem with using the flaps switch for -100; 0; +100. I'll have to investigate that further when my right eye loses it's infection and I can read properly again.

Meanwhile I would try setting the flaps for -100 & +100 and lose the 'Baro only' mode until we can get it flying properly.

Tom.
Murryb
Hover Master
Hover Master

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:13 pm
PostPost subject:

I programmed the gyro/flap switch through the Multiwii GUI and the same for the gear switch to use auto level. on the flap side it worked for altitude hold gear side want. I am going to try and see if I can set gyro/flap -100& +100. Well tried yo do flaps like manual said flaps want go negative either.
I set the radio like manual said as far as ele, alr, rudder.

Murryb
Electric Rc Helicopter Forum Index -> Electric RC Helicopters General Discussion All times are GMT + 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: