Register | Log in

Electric-RC-Helicopter.com's Homepage
AlbumAlbum  | FAQ | Search | Memberlist

new to rc helicopters

Custom Search
Electric Rc Helicopter Forum Index -> Electric RC Helicopters General Discussion

Advertisements

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cbravo99
Charging
Charging

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:52 pm
PostPost subject: new to rc helicopters

I am trying to decide on a model that would suit me..bought a little on for Christmas (Performer Super Helicopter from Buy.com)..Basic..Just for the fun..No range virtually impossible to fly but I did get it going..
Trying to decide on something with more control and flight time..Also something not so frail..My Favourite was Blue Esky 4-Channel Coco Lama V4 Revolution but I was told it was difficult to fly..Other considerations ..New Walkera 7 CH Dragonfly 1#B CCPM 3D Aerobatic..New Falcon 40 4-Channel rc helicopter ..ESky HoneyBee II RC 4CH Helicopter Mark 2..2007 Newest Upgrade Version Eagle50 3D Aerobatic 6-Channel or if I could squeeze a little more funds the
2007 New Esky 6 CH Honey Bee King 2 CCPM 3D Aerobatic ..Any suggestions

Last edited by cbravo99 on Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
vrthai
Extreme 3D
Extreme 3D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:04 pm
PostPost subject:

If you're looking for a co-axial model then the most popular one now is the Blade CX2 from eFlite. But if you're looking at the eSky Lama V4 then that one is good also. I've just seen the newest batch and they also ships with a 2.4 GHz controller and a pretty good charger. So I guess they're following in the very successful Blade's foot step.

If you're going right ahead to go for a bigger and single-rotor helicopter then the HoneyBee King is a good choice but make sure you practice on the sim first. And these types of helicopter is a much bigger commitment. Howver, they are also very rewarding to fly.

If you're going to stay in this hobby for long then maybe go right ahead and save up for / purchase a T-REX or Mini Titan. Cool
Electric Rc Helicopter Forum Index -> Electric RC Helicopters General Discussion All times are GMT + 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: