Register | Log in

Electric-RC-Helicopter.com's Homepage
AlbumAlbum  | FAQ | Search | Memberlist

new to rc helis

Custom Search
Electric Rc Helicopter Forum Index -> Electric RC Helicopters General Discussion

Advertisements

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chook
Fully Charged
Fully Charged

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:58 pm
PostPost subject: new to rc helis

I am totaly new to rc heli I have decided on electric over nitro (to much cleaning) Ilike the Century Swift 16 or The Gaui Hurricane 550 does any one have any comments on either of these or recomend some other model or brand I like the size of these two any feed back greatly appricated
vrthai
Extreme 3D
Extreme 3D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:20 am
PostPost subject:

Those two helicopters are both pretty good and reliable ones which has built good names for them selves. So I think the deciding factor for you would be which one is more popular in your area and hence would mean more parts and support from your local community. These two things are always extremely important when flying the helicopter.

One thing I like about the hurricane is the fact that it uses 2 x 3 Cell batteries that you can find easily. And if you happen to also fly the T-REX or something of that class, you can use your batteries for the hurricane as well - or vise versa. I'm not sure if its' the same with the Swift.

Hope that helps Wink
Electric Rc Helicopter Forum Index -> Electric RC Helicopters General Discussion All times are GMT + 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: