Register | Log in

Electric-RC-Helicopter.com's Homepage
AlbumAlbum  | FAQ | Search | Memberlist

NEW YIBOO UJ 303

Custom Search
Electric Rc Helicopter Forum Index -> Electronic, Parts, Components, Batteries, and Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ayoung040
Fully Charged
Fully Charged

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:16 pm
PostPost subject: NEW YIBOO UJ 303

Can anyone please help me uj toys sent me this helicopter cause my
dh 9116 was returnrd to them twice they tryed to say they sent me a new one and both 9116 they sent did the same thing nothing then they send me this 303 its very similar to the 9116 i mean very close any how all its doing is the tail rotor is spinning counter clock wise but not clock wise when i try to engage it and when you use the tail rotor it boggs the helicopter down and the next it just spins in circles when it takes off its a 4 channel helicopter any help please.
pjdog
Extreme 3D
Extreme 3D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:09 pm
PostPost subject:

ayoung040:

Those cheaper helicopters really cause allot of guys to give up the hobby. It's a real shame because RC Helicopters are a real blast.

These double horse helicopters are really just junk (Sorry). I know that's not what you want to hear but it's true. Send the 303 back and tell them to give you a refund. You've tried three times to be good with them and it's not worked out.

Go to a Local Hobby Shop and get a Blade beginner helicopter. Like a MSR or a MCX or one of the smaller RC helicopters that Blade makes.
Parts are available every where for them. Horizon Hobby supports the Blade line and there service and Tech help is super good.

If you buy one from a Hobby Shop and have trouble the Hobby shop should support you if they are worth a damn.

If you don't have a local Hobby Shop (LHS) then get on line a go to Horizon Hobbies. They will have what you want.

RC Helicopters are expensive. Even the cheaper ones because you WILL crash. we all do. You will need to develop repair skills in order to survive in the hobby.

You can always use the 303 for a paper weight.

Sorry I didn't give you the help you wanted for your current RC Helicopter but the truth is it's most probably a DUD.

Good luck and stay with the Forum. It's a great forum.

Jack
pjdog
Extreme 3D
Extreme 3D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:13 pm
PostPost subject:

I forgot to tell you. The Blade line of RC Helicopters do cost more but then you get what you pay for. This is so true in the RC hobby world.

I started with a cheap 4 channel fixed pitch and fought my wat through the learning curve. But I've been an RC'r sense the 1960's so I had allot of experance to draw on.

Hang in there it will get better.

I just looked up the 303. It's a nice looking helicopter. But $ 199.00 is way to much for a 4 channel fixed pitch RC Helicopter. I had a 4 channel fixed pitch I got from Xheli that was only $80.00 and it looks almost the same. I can't remember the name of it. Damn I hate being old. Can't remember anything any more. It was like a HoneyBee. even had the smae parts as a Honeybee. Flew Great. I had allot of fun with it. My dog hated it. I had to be careful not to fly when the dogs were around cause it could really hurt them.

I'm going to say it again - Get a Blade or ESKY or if you have real deep pockets get a T-Rex.

jack
Sponsor

ayoung040
Fully Charged
Fully Charged

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:27 pm
PostPost subject: Thank you.

Jack thank you i know what your saying and thank you i bought this cause my son is 14 years old and he has 3 other yiboos and i told him if he stuck with it i would purchase a better helicopter i think its the battery at this point cause it boggs down and the battery is getting hot and it has a odor to it so at this point ill take your advice as for my money there not gonna refund my money i spoke to some guy named ERHAN and he's not american im gonna say and they just give me a run around at this point ill try to find a new battery for it if not its a nice looking paper weight. lol thanks jack and we all get old remember the old tyco glow head helicopters. lol
pjdog
Extreme 3D
Extreme 3D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:54 pm
PostPost subject:

Yea - I remember TYCO glow head helis. COX had them too.

On the receiver of your 303 you should have a pot that will allow you to adjust the gain for the gyro. It sounds like you may need a big adjustment on that. I had a 4 channel Falcon V2 that I got from Xheli. I had to adjust the gain on it to keep it steady in a hover.

It's real hard you give you advise without holding the heli in my hands and looking it over. The pot I mention may be in a electronic called a 4-in-1. I think fixed pitch helis have this 4-in-1. theres a place marked gain and another one but I can't remember what it's called. Senior moment.
Anyhow take a look at that and see if that helps. Sense you said that the motor loads up and starts to stink then I think you may have a electronic problem that any adjustment is not going to help.

Xheli.com has a ESKY honey bee and a Falcon V2 for around $ 100.00 or less that will fly. They are real simple and parts are available from Xheli. Don't get anything the you can't find parts for. always check before you purchase that parts are available by the seller of the helicopter you are looking at. That's why I like xheli & Horizon. They service parts for there stuff.

Hang in there.

jack
Electric Rc Helicopter Forum Index -> Electronic, Parts, Components, Batteries, and Chargers