Register | Log in

Electric-RC-Helicopter.com's Homepage
AlbumAlbum  | FAQ | Search | Memberlist

spectrum servos

Custom Search
Electric Rc Helicopter Forum Index -> Electric RC Helicopters General Discussion

Advertisements

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jathanjr
Extreme 3D
Extreme 3D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:24 am
PostPost subject: spectrum servos

Just wondering if anyone has used the spectrum servos that come with the DX6I transmitter. reviews please
laneritc
Extreme 3D
Extreme 3D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:50 pm
PostPost subject:

Are you sure your not talking about the spektrum receivers? Never seen servos come with a TX? Question
jathanjr
Extreme 3D
Extreme 3D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:03 pm
PostPost subject:

yes. i just got a dx6i and mine came with 4 servos
laneritc
Extreme 3D
Extreme 3D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:05 am
PostPost subject:

Ok, when I bought mine last year it came with three receivers and a satalite receiver. But if yours came with servos spektrum RX& servos are very good quality, I use their RX in some of my helicopters and all of my fixed wings. Never had a problem with any Spektrum products that I own. Very Happy Lane
jathanjr
Extreme 3D
Extreme 3D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:10 am
PostPost subject:

I wish mine came with more receivers...lol... i was actually looking around and alot of people have said that they are crap. well i suppose there is only one way to find out eh? anyways lane thanks for letting me know. i will try them anyways on my HK 450V2 that i will be building soon!
Burgess
Extreme 3D
Extreme 3D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:11 pm
PostPost subject:

Hello jathanjr,

If those Spectrum servos are digital they ought to be OK for cyclics.

The important aspect of the cyclic servos used, they really must work in unison, ideally with identical 100% end-point settings 0% sub-trim and zero interaction throughout collective stick movement.

I would recommend not using thread-lock on the machine screws on one side of the main frame until satisfied with servo operations.

A spare main shaft with lock ring and swashplate come in very handy for setting up the swashplate with levelling tool, it saves having to disassemble the main rotor head assembly, and at Hobbyking prices they won't cost a lot either.

The HK450V2 frame sides have a thin bar between the upper and lower front servo apertures, removing it will make fitting and removing servos much easier, because most servos need to be fitted with the fixing lugs on the inside of this frame.

I've recently fitted two sets of these Servos from Hobbyking HKSCM9-6 Singlechip Digital Micro Servo (6V) 10g / 1.6kg / 0.07s as cyclic into two of my 450s, very accurate no interaction, no EPA or sub-trim adjustments needed to set-up the swashplate, and there not expensive.

Burgess
jathanjr
Extreme 3D
Extreme 3D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:04 am
PostPost subject:

So I just finished building the hk 450! took two long days, got everything perfect. spooled it up in the kitchen, no shake, no wobble, just a perfect spool up... havent taken it out for its maiden flight probably wont be able to for a couple days as its going to be storming here in Texas. But I am very happy with it thus far!!
jathanjr
Extreme 3D
Extreme 3D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:40 pm
PostPost subject:

HK 450 build. DSP75 Spectrum digital servos, Align 4000KV motor, GY48V gyro, Black Label 11.1v 2600maH 25c battery, Carbon Fibre blades, run with the DX6I transmitter.

Electric Rc Helicopter Forum Index -> Electric RC Helicopters General Discussion All times are GMT + 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: