Register | Log in

Electric-RC-Helicopter.com's Homepage
AlbumAlbum  | FAQ | Search | Memberlist

Take time to go see this guy

Custom Search
Electric Rc Helicopter Forum Index -> Electric RC Helicopters General Discussion

Advertisements

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rcwired
Fully Charged
Fully Charged

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:23 am
PostPost subject: Take time to go see this guy

Ok I got mad and did the best thing I could come up with. I bought a SIM Wink . I got it hooked up to the 50" plasma Twisted Evil WOW now I can fly without the worrie and trouble of crashing.

I went to Vegas and watched the pro Alan Szabo JR fly and I had a chance to talk with him and all the club members that flew all day SAT and SUN.

I reconmend taking a trip to Las Vegas to see this guy fly he is incrediable to watch. They fly at the Sam Boyd bowl right off of Russel ST It's where they hold the Super Cross every year.

I was able to hover one of the other heli flyers TREX-600 nitro but was attached to the trainer and was Shocked .
Anyway These guys are so helpful it's not funny they will help build, tell you where to buy and overwhelm you with knowledge.

So that is why I bought the SIM. $169.00 plus $34.00 for the expantion pack for the money it was the best choice at hobby People in Vegas you can't beat it.
hound15
Extreme 3D
Extreme 3D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:31 am
PostPost subject:

Wow rcwired I must say you have had a great weekend! Alan Szabo is one of the best rc heli pilot and I've seen him do things that I never though possible with a helicopter! (He makes you think they're UFO or something). Cool I've never seen him fly in real life though, just video clips. I gotto tell you, if I saw the flights live I'll probably pee on my pants.

And you're flying a sim on a 50" plasma Shocked Man that's gotta be almost better than the real thing. Which sim did you go for?

Thanks for sharing your experience Very Happy
rcwired
Fully Charged
Fully Charged

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:43 am
PostPost subject:

Real flite.
Not to bad for the price, I see the Phoenix is a little better on the Graph but it's alot more $.

Well I have to say I did pee my pants when I seen him fly. I can't beleve the things he can make that T-REX do. His little brother is not to bad either. His dad wont even try to fly like that and he is the one that got him started in RC flying.

The whole crew was great to talk to, The Video doesn't do him justice. He is really down to earth. I expected him to have a pretty big head because he has been around the world and he is only 21 years old, but this is not the case. Ok enough I'm starting to get Mr. Green emotional.

They said to log around 100hrs before you try to even hover and it will all come into play so i'm on the road of SIM'S-Vill for now.

I though about the 450 TRex but they talked me out of it and I bought a 600 with all the goodies it's a lot easier to fly. It's really expensive but worth the money in the long run can't wait. thx to all who replied for the info.
I'll post PIC when I figure out how.

If you ever get to Vegas it's wort the trip to go see them
hound15
Extreme 3D
Extreme 3D

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:18 pm
PostPost subject:

rcwired wrote:
Real flite.
Not to bad for the price, I see the Phoenix is a little better on the Graph but it's alot more $.

Well I have to say I did pee my pants when I seen him fly. I can't beleve the things he can make that T-REX do. His little brother is not to bad either. His dad wont even try to fly like that and he is the one that got him started in RC flying.

The whole crew was great to talk to, The Video doesn't do him justice. He is really down to earth. I expected him to have a pretty big head because he has been around the world and he is only 21 years old, but this is not the case. Ok enough I'm starting to get Mr. Green emotional.

They said to log around 100hrs before you try to even hover and it will all come into play so i'm on the road of SIM'S-Vill for now.

I though about the 450 TRex but they talked me out of it and I bought a 600 with all the goodies it's a lot easier to fly. It's really expensive but worth the money in the long run can't wait. thx to all who replied for the info.
I'll post PIC when I figure out how.

If you ever get to Vegas it's wort the trip to go see them

Rcwired,

Wow so you went for the big model right off! That's fantastic. I've seen them in flight and they T-REX 600 are absolutely stunning. They're as big as .50 models but flies like a .90.

How are you liking it?

I want one of them too but they're so much more expensive than a 450-class!

By the way, are you still trying to post photos, you can use imageshack.com's service.
Electric Rc Helicopter Forum Index -> Electric RC Helicopters General Discussion All times are GMT + 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: