Custom Search
Electric Rc Helicopter Forum Index -> Product Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raistlin2947
Charging
Charging

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:03 am
PostPost subject: DMA, Inc DZ8303 4ch Heli

I am very new to this and would like to know if anyone has heard of this heli. I was in the store the other day and seen this one so with out really thinking about it i bought it... my very first R/C heli. well needless to say with the first 10 min. i crashed and broke it. now i am looking to find replacement parts. Can anyone help me with this one?

Thanks
admiral
Extreme 3D
Extreme 3D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:26 am
PostPost subject:

Hi Raistlin2947

The only references that I can find for that Brand are at www.frys.com which all appear to be in the US I take it that's where you bought it ?

Check with the store you bought it from for spares, you will probably find that it is a re-badged Syma or one of the other Chinese brands and you may be able to get parts that way.

My best suggestion is save yourself the frustration and go to your LHS and buy a new helicopter which has a ready supply of spare parts I started off the way you have and ended up buying Eflite & Esky helicopters because of the parts supply, my preference is Eflite, but that's a personal thing.

Take the time to read through the treads on the forum, with reference to the Flight Sims, they are great training and reduce the number of spares that you need to buy.

The first time I started with helicopters I gave up in frustration for 18 months because I purchased an unknown brand and had lots of troubles with spares, it was single rotor which was way beyond my ability, I didn't know about flight sims, and I was not smart enough to join a forum like this one where I could get help, you are a mile in front of where Iwas.

Good Luck
Raistlin2947
Charging
Charging

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:26 am
PostPost subject:

Thanks for the help.

I went ahead and ordered a new heli. Esky belt cp v2. with additional
blades and cnc upgrade kit.
admiral
Extreme 3D
Extreme 3D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:33 am
PostPost subject:

Hi Raistlin2947,

Probabley a bit more advanced than I would have suggested, but with a bit of Fight Sim time and Radd's School of Rotary Flight www.dream-models.com/eco/flying-index.html it should be OK.

There are plenty of people on the forum that will follow your progress and offer advise where they can, have fun.
Electric Rc Helicopter Forum Index -> Product Discussion All times are GMT + 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: