Custom Search
Electric Rc Helicopter Forum Index -> Walkera

Advertisements

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NICKCANN
Charging
Charging

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:00 am
PostPost subject: Walkera HM #59D tail motor.

I have this Walkera HD#59, for which I can never find any details. I5t seems that it is the same as the HD#60, but the tail rotor is different.
This helicopter has been pretty useless, to be honest. The first time I tried to fly it (the SHOP said they had set it perfectly Rolling Eyes ), the servo link from the swashplate flew straight off, and the helicopter crashed, breaking the plastic head. So I bought a new aluminium head setup, fixed it all on, new main blades...and it STILL won't fly...because one of the servos is knackered! Crashed again, breaking the tail rotor, and the crownwheel, and burning out the motor. So I went back to the shop...and they don't carry ANY spares for ANY of their helicopters.
So now I need a replacement servo, a tail motor and crown wheel. Then it MIGHT just fly again Crying or Very sad what do I mean...fly AGAIN' It hasn't flown YET!!!!!
Anybody offer any help please?
Thanks
silhouette015
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:19 pm
PostPost subject:

Hi Nickcann,

I have seriously never heard of a Walkera HD#59. Even doing a Google Search for it didn't show up any hits at all. Are you sure you got the model number right?

Would it be possible for you to upload an image of your heli? We may be able to recognize it by its look.

Also, I'm amazed that your local hobby shop doesn't carry parts for the heli that they sell. That's just strange and weird. Normally, shops should be able to repair any models that they sell no matter how damaged it is.
NICKCANN
Charging
Charging

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:53 pm
PostPost subject:

Thanks for the prompt reply!!
OK, first: a 'Senior' moment Laughing ..it is a Walkera HM #59D Embarassed

The number on the tail motor is:J39K-3.0 WKL074. It has a pcb attached to it with several components on it.The tail rotor is a fixed blade with two locking pins that slot into the rear tail gear (which I also need Razz ), and it fixes to the tail mount with two screws. The 3 servos are blue in colour...but I have been told they are not very reliable, and I should try for some better ones!!
The Model Shop here in Spain is typical of Spain as a whole!! NOT very commercially excellent!! I should have checked first as to whether they carried spares or not!! It was a very expensive mistake if I can't get the parts Shocked
Hmmm..I also have a Huanqi 838 3 channel heli, which is such a rotten setup I should have never bought it!! It is the 4 main blade counter-rotating system with the flybar on top...and when you try to fly it, all the blades and the flybar smash each other to pieces!! AAGH!! The blades are 18 cms long, and 3.4 wide at the broadest point. The mounting holes are approx 2.5 mms.
Wonder if you help now!! Wink
Thanks again
Electric Rc Helicopter Forum Index -> Walkera All times are GMT + 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: