Belt-CP vs. Raptor G2 which is better?

Custom Search
Electric Rc Helicopter Forum Index -> Product Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rcnono
Hover Master
Hover Master

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:23 pm
PostPost subject: Belt-CP vs. Raptor G2 which is better?

Hello again guys

I'm have read several articles about Belt-CP and I have come a cross this heli, Raptor G2, it look pretty similar to the Belt-CP my question is that

which is a better heli?

and I have read that Belt-CP main frame was plastic, and the blade may required upgrade to perform better and better Gyro would help too, another issue I found from one article said that with the tail assembly belt system and the one-way bearing, but as time passed and break-in period was over, it does get loose. Well with that being said,

Which Gyro is fit for Belt-CP?
Is that a way to help with the one-way bearing issue?

Any infors on this guys

Thanks
silhouette015
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:28 pm
PostPost subject:

Hello rcnono,

I've combined your two posts so that visitors can reply to either one Wink

As for the Belt-CP when compared to the Raptor G2. First of all, most of the time people compare the G2 to the Honey Bee King II because they are more of the same in terms of spec and class.

But if I was to compare Belt-CP and Raptor G2 I'd place my money on the Belt-CP. Not because of the quality or flight stats or anything like that because that'd take a real tests to find out which one really flies better. The only reason I'd place my bet on the Belp-CP is because it's much more established. Which means more parts are avaliable and there will be more knowledgeable people to help you when there's a problem.

By having read recent posts in this forum, I must say that the Belt is really gaining in popularity! Cool
vrthai
Extreme 3D
Extreme 3D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:03 am
PostPost subject:

I'd say the belt too. Cool
rcnono
Hover Master
Hover Master

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:03 am
PostPost subject:

Quote:

Hello rcnono,

I've combined your two posts so that visitors can reply to either one

Thanks for your help silhouette015, sorry for my stupidity, I'm still new to his forum, only been here like a week or so any way

I agree with you, on the comment I think Belt-CP is worth of money to start with. It's my first Heli, and it's comming tommorow woooohoooo, I'm so excited, I'm getting Esky-sim too I'll tell you guys more how it goes when I give it a try

best wish to all
Seve2240
Flying Inverted
Flying Inverted

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:46 am
PostPost subject:

Hi, as the owner of a belt cp v2 and a mini titan 450 (thunder tiger) I would disagree that the belt cp could possibly be better. I havent tried the raptor you are looking at but the mini titan 450 is far more superior. I have no trouble getting parts and they are same price as belt cp. I suppose you did want different views but I hope you dont end up more confused. .Happy flying Very Happy
zerospeedauto
Charging
Charging

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:10 am
PostPost subject:

I own a raptor g2 premium edition (metal head, tail, better gyro, brushless motor and speed controller) I love it. I think it is fun to fly. I do not have any experience with the belt cp so I cant compare. The only thing I do not like about the raptor is that I have to order parts instead of going to the local hobby shop. other than that I love it!
Electric Rc Helicopter Forum Index -> Product Discussion All times are GMT + 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: