Electric Rc Helicopter Forum Index -> Product Review
View previous topic :: View next topic  
featured_article
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:16 pm
PostPost subject: Mini Titan Review

This article can be found here: Mini Titan Review

Please post comments here and they will automatically appear on the contents page. Commenting options on the article's main page was disabled due to spam.
Seve2240
Flying Inverted
Flying Inverted

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:39 pm
PostPost subject: Re: Mini Titan Review

featured_article wrote:
This article can be found here: Mini Titan Review

Please post comments here and they will automatically appear on the contents page. Commenting options on the article's main page was disabled due to spam.

Hello fellow heli fans, I puchased a mini titan approx 6 months ago. Prior to this I was flying a belt cp with a gy 401 and dx61, which I thought flew quite well. There is no comparison between the two. The belt cp when exiting loops would flex causing the heli to go out of control sometimes. The titan loops beaut and rolls just as nice. Thats where my skills end but the Titan feels capable of hard core 3d (not false 3d claims like the belt cp rtf). There is ample power and this little heli flys very quick. I owned a trex 450s a couple of years ago until the esc fried, and the mini titan as standard runs rings around it. Parts are plentiful here and are about one third cheaper than the trex equivalent. The stock motor and esc that came with the kit have been extremely reliable. It has full bearing kit as standard. The mini titan has a low boom and high battery tray so is quite at home inverted. I highly recommend one of these as its given me 6 months and about 60 flights of trouble free fun. I have been using a gy 240 gyro on it but im going to swap that with the gy 401 so I can get the most out of the rudder. Happy flying Very Happy
Electric Rc Helicopter Forum Index -> Product Review All times are GMT + 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: