Register | Log in

Electric-RC-Helicopter.com's Homepage
AlbumAlbum  | FAQ | Search | Memberlist

Saturday morning flight videos. Nice morning!

Custom Search
Electric Rc Helicopter Forum Index -> LAMA
View previous topic :: View next topic  
firedude52
Extreme 3D
Extreme 3D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:07 am
PostPost subject: Saturday morning flight videos. Nice morning!

Well after last nights 1st night flight thought i'd better check things out and make sure all is well and it is. I had a hard lading on the skids last night and thought maybe cam got smacked good as there is little clearance and it had dirt all over it, but it weathered it pout well. All is OK. The first video is a combination of on board cam and hat cam.......... All Videos are in HD (720p) and best viewed in YouTube. Feel free to stop by our public Big Lama Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/ESkyBigLamaPage

Link

This video is all hat cam video. The 808 #11 does a lot better than my Sony Cyber Shot! I'm using the cam out of ship #1 while I await a new 3 in1 and will order another cam for the hat soon. Just a low slow easy flight. Weather was good, no wind, just a cloud cover. Shortly after sunrise with temp at 55*F......

Link

Hadn't flown the E500 lately so drug it out as well. Of course this is when the breeze began, but made it through the flight fine. This thing is all about throttle/cyclic timing! Very touchy on the throttle! Need to fly it more often to stay proficient as it sure fly's different than the Big Lama's. Was a good flight though. The difference in handling I attribute to canopy design etc. One tin for sure on the E500 is if you unleash it, it can become a speeding bullet!! Breeze finally shut me down, but got in some god morning flying.......

Link
Electric Rc Helicopter Forum Index -> LAMA All times are GMT + 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: