removiningt tail rotor technique?

Custom Search
Electric Rc Helicopter Forum Index -> Tip and Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zcat
Fully Charged
Fully Charged

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:11 am
PostPost subject: removiningt tail rotor technique?

I recently purchased a WalkeraV200D02 copter and have been disappointed to this point. Instructions on setting up and trimming the controls are very sketchy. In addition I have broken my 3 blade tail rotor and am having trouble removing the rotor to replace with a new one I purchased Mad . I'm afraid to pry too hard in fear I will damage the fragile gears or bend a shaft?? Help. I've even tried to heat the plastic in hopes it will melt or soften enough to get it moving on the shaft. Any tricks or suggestions????
I also have noticed the large gear have somewhat striped some of the plastic teeth. It appears to still funtion but I'm sure not as good as it could. Of course the parts I'd like to order for back-ordered. These must be some weak points in this design. Are all Walkera copters as fragil as this and hard to fly without a lot of experiance. I have many hours on a smaller copter from Symna without much issue at all.
Sad HELP?????
solentlife
Extreme 3D
Extreme 3D

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:51 pm
PostPost subject:

ANY CP machhine is hard to fly ... compared to say the Syma S006 - they are a different world all together.

Stripped main gears are a common fact and it's worth buying a stack of them. I bought a pack of 10 for my 450.

Rotors - buy in packs as well ...

Saves all that waiting ... and ebay has plenty of sellers with stock ... buying packs allows you to order more while still having gear to fly.

In fact I buy everything in multi-packs ... it's not only means you are still flying - but they work out cheaper as well.
zcat
Fully Charged
Fully Charged

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:09 am
PostPost subject:

Thanks Sol, I'm fairly new to this and cut my teeth on a S107. Your right, that machine was very easy but very limited in what it could do. Thanks for the tips about ebay sellers, I will buy in bulk LOL!
Electric Rc Helicopter Forum Index -> Tip and Tricks All times are GMT + 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: